Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Well, alright then.

CharliesAngel513 (8:07:24 PM): I hate to be a nag, but I'd like to point out that, from now on (until two weeks from today, which, crap, I thought it was three) I have to study 12 hours a day.


Auto Response from Meldraw (8:07:25 PM): You're trying to communicate with me, I know it.



CharliesAngel513 (8:07:43 PM): So... all I'm saying is that you haven't updated your blog yet this month.

CharliesAngel513 (8:07:55 PM): even Gigglesnacks has you beat in updates.

CharliesAngel513 (8:08:22 PM): I mean...you could post pictures of your feet, and I'll be happy, so long as you do it more often, is all I'm sayin'.

CharliesAngel513 (8:08:24 PM): :-)







You know this is why “real writers” mourn the unsupervised popularity and accessibility of the blogosphere, right?

4 Comments:

At 10:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, Izzy! And Mel feet! Hooray!

(Which reminds me...I haven't updated mine since, oh, Mayish :0)

 
At 10:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! I LOVE it! I LOVE that you have so many pictures of your feet (this is clearly why we're friends.)

You rock my socks off Melissa. :) Seriously.

PS: Project Runway starts tonight -- Bravo at 9pm Eastern (which I assume is 8pm Central, which makes me SO jealous of Central Time people, because I am going to have to stay up WAY past my bedtime to watch, and if I lived in Central Time, I could still get to bed on time. But I can't. The divine Tim Gunn, however, makes it totally worthwhile.)

 
At 12:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your tall boots look REALLY good in that photo! (Did I take it?)

 
At 10:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Psst... You told me to remind you that we had an AIM date tonight at 10/9 Central. (You know why. ;) So here I am, reminding you.

Catch you later!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home